1. Which retailer is exploring the possibility of selling its `George' brand of clothing and home products on third-party ecommerce sites in India?
2. Which company has entered into the washing machine category with the claim of introducing India’s first ‘unisex washing machines’?
3. According to reports last week, which MNC has agreed to buy United Technologies Corp's Sikorsky Aircraft for over $8 billion?
4. Which premium luggage brand has launched a new range of luggage, Morph, designed exclusively for globetrotters?
5. Which hospital chain has launched its first elaborate advertising campaign called 'Hands of Hope'?
6. Advertising agency Lowe Lintas + Partners has been renamed following the global merger of Inter Public Group (IPG) agencies Mullen and Lowe & Partners. What is the new name?
7. Fairfax India Holdings, a fund set up by Canadian investor Prem Watsa to target Indian assets, will buy a 74% stake in which commodities storage and services firm?
8. Which Russian tech billionaire is funding an ambitious $100 million science project to discover whether intelligent life exists outside planet earth?
9. Which business group has elevated Pankaj Munjal as its Chairman and Managing Director (CMD)?
10. Which mobile handset manufacturer from India has secured trademark protection for 111 countries, paving the way for entering new markets?
11. Which company has said it would buy US-based Vivint Solar Inc in a deal valued at about $2.2 billion, including debt, to expand in the residential and commercial solar power business?
12. Which company has created a new sub-brand, Sainik Plywood, and has launched a campaign with the positioning ‘Hamesha Tayyaar’ (Always ready)?
13. Which jobs portal has launched a campaign, 'Love What You Do', encouraging people to follow their passions, when it comes to work?
14. Raymond Group’s FMCG company, JK Helene Curtis (JKHC), has signed up which celebrity as brand ambassador for its Park Avenue brand of deodorants?
15. Which celebrity has replaced Kangana Ranaut as the new face of online marketplace Askmebazaar[dot]com?
16. Which fashion portal has appointed McKinsey's Ananth Narayanan as its new chief executive officer?
17. Hisao Tanaka has stepped down as the chief executive of which MNC, taking responsibility for a $1.2-billion accounting scandal?
18. Which airline has launched the digital campaign #LetsGoDutch to target the Indian traveller?
19. The book '30 Women in Power' was launched last week. Which well known business personality is the author / editor?
20. What distinction has Maruti Suzuki achieved in terms of market value?
21. Which company has launched a television commercial 'The science of light' to promote its LED bulb range?
22. Which company has got approval from I&B ministry to acquire TV Today Network's radio station `Oye' in four cities?
23. Which engineering services company has announced that it will be acquiring Singapore-based Global Services Engineering Asia from Pratt & Whitney for an undisclosed consideration?
24. Which on-demand delivery service has acquired a rival startup, called Godeliver?
25. Proctor and Gamble (P&G) has signed on which celebrity as its new brand ambassador for Pantene, replacing Shilpa Shetty who was the face of the shampoo so far?
26. Who are the world’s wealthiest couple with a combined net worth of $ 85.7 billion, according to a report by Wealth- X, the global wealth intelligence and prospecting company?
27. The CEO of which Indian automobile company has decided to relocate to the UK for a year in order to strengthen its motorcycle business in international markets?
28. Viacom18, the joint venture between Viacom and Network18, has obtained licence for a new Hindi channel. What has it been branded as?
29. Which business personality’s online education venture targeting working professionals, UpGrad, is launching with a course in entrepreneurship?
30. Which company will pay $880 million (around Rs 5,606 crore) to buy New Jersey-based Gavis Pharmaceuticals?
31. Veer Vijay Singh, a former chief operating officer (COO) of Taj Group's Vivanta branded properties, has founded a hotel management company. What has it been branded as?
32. Which hospitality company has formed a joint venture with US-based HMSHost to develop and operate outlets at domestic and international airports across India and Asian countries?
33. Which MNC will deliver Xiaomi's new flagship handset, the Mi Note, to buyers in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur in a tie-up that showcases its ambitious expansion into the same-day delivery business?
34. Japanese media group Nikkei has agreed to buy which iconic business daily from Britain's Pearson in a $1.3 billion deal?
35. Which global consultancy major has appointed Karan Singh as its India MD?
36. Which airport has announced plans to open the world's first luxury terminal exclusively for animals?
37. Which cooking oil brand launched an out-of-home (OOH) campaign called 'Bhajan se Bhojan Tak’ at the Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri?
38. Which company last week announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire Germany's Temmler Pharma's specialty product portfolio subject to certain closing conditions?
39. This is good. Which MNC, one of the world's largest management consulting, technology services and outsourcing companies, is scrapping annual performance reviews and rankings?
40. Suresh Narayanan is the new India CEO for which MNC?
41. Which MNC last week became the most valuable listed retailer in the world after its shares surged on the back of better-than-expected quarterly results?
42. Dabur is now extending its popular digestive brand Hajmola into the ready-to-drink beverage category. What has it been branded as?
43. Which company will buy Cigna Corp in a deal valued at $54.2 billion, creating the largest US health insurer by membership?
44. Which healthcare company has reappointed its former Chief Executive Officer, Bhavdeep Singh, in the same position?
45. Which local business listing website is planning to launch a taxi service to compete with the likes of Uber and Ola?
46. Which new bank will commence operations in India on October 1?
47. Insurance comparison website PolicyBazaar has roped in which TV personality as its brand ambassador?
48. Which company has entered into the segment of bathroom faucets under the Kerovit brand name?
49. Which IT major has set up a team of 200-250 professionals, referred internally as “Unicorns”, as part of its efforts to ramp up revenues from digital services?
50. Cycle Pure Agarbathies has roped in which celebrity as brand ambassador?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 591 as the subject.